New Shared Ownership Homes For Sale in Battersea
New Mansion Square
Reserve at New Mansion Square with deposits from £14,125 ready to move into this winter.
New Mansion Square is a collection of spectacular new 1-bedroom homes in Battersea, SW8. Part of the Battersea Power Station regeneration project.
1-bedroom apartments available from £141,250 for a 25% share (full market value £565,000)
Live moments from Battersea Power Station, Battersea Park and the River Thames in a new development offering spacious, light-filled homes with private balconies and terraces. Residents' at New Mansion Square also benefit from a range of exceptional amenities including a concierge service and residents' garden.
Now over 60% sold! Register your interest to book a viewing and visit these must-see apartments.
Save up to £8,000 when you boost your deposit by up to 5% on selected 1-bedroom homes at New Mansion Square.*
Register your interest to view one of these bright 1-bedroom homes offering a private balcony, excellent travel connections & copious amounts of green space.
Discover one of London’s most iconic and historic landmarks and be part of a thriving new community.
Nestled on the banks of the River Thames and originally designed almost 100 years ago, Battersea Power Station is now being transformed into one of the most prominent new neighbourhoods in the UK.
Once responsible for producing a fifth of London’s power and supplying electricity to some of the capital’s most famous destinations (including the Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace) this one-of-a-kind regeneration will see the Grade II listed power station lovingly restored alongside new homes and a bustling business and cultural quarter.
New Mansion Square is the latest addition to this iconic location.
There’s always lots going on at Battersea, from street food festivals, pop-ups and events at Circus West Village to local favourites in Nine Elms.
From quirky party palaces with live entertainment to sultry neighbourhood cocktail joints, Battersea has a wealth welcoming watering holes and independent coffee shops to keep you refreshed from dusk till dawn.
With an electric event line-up, vibrant arts scene and top-class leisure facilities right on the doorstep, Battersea Power Station is a cultural powerhouse providing plenty of places to go and things to do all year round.
Regular free events at Battersea Power Station mean residents and visitors can enjoy the best that Battersea has to offer. The annual Light Festival brightens up the dark nights in January and February whilst summer events.
Energise, rest and restore – living here offers the chance to do it all. As well being surrounded by green open space and located right by the river, there’s also an array of health and fitness classes to explore. Stretch it out with Yoga, take your legs for a spin or try something new, it’s all about doing what makes you feel your best self every day
- Contemporary high gloss handleless kitchen with dust grey base units and light grey wall units
- Composite stone worktops in grey with corresponding upstand & splashback
- Stainless steel undermounted sink
- Single lever chrome mixer tap
- Integrated appliances: AEG black glass ceramic hob, AEG single electric oven, Zanussi extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher*
- Large format porcelain stone floor and wall tiles
- Inset white bath with stone grey removable bath panel and part fixed shower screen
- Polished chrome dual control mixer tap and fixed panel bath screen
- Bristan shower with easy clean smooth hose
- Geberit WC with soft close seat and concealed cistern
- Geberit square semi-recessed hand basin with polished chrome mixer tap
- Vanity unit in stone grey
- Stelrad chrome heated towel rail
- Built-in wardrobe to main bedroom with white glass and stone grey sliding soft close doors and chrome hanging rail and brackets
- Landscaped areas and tree-lined pathways
- Cycle stands and cycle stores
- Concierge service
*Mortgage repayment assumptions to calculate the monthly cost are based on a 10% Deposit, 6% Mortgage Interest Rate, 30-year Mortgage period, 26% Tax rate and 45 % of net income to be spent on housing.
*Up to 5% deposit boost terms and conditions apply. Peabody will contribute a total of 5% of the 25% share value as a one-off deduction when your home completes. This incentive will require you to purchase a 25% share, with a minimum 10% deposit (of the share you are purchasing). Valid on selected 1-bedroom homes. For full terms and conditions please read here.