New Shared Ownership homes in Islington
A brand new collection of studio and 1-bedroom apartments in Islington
Studio apartments from £117,500 for a 25% share of £470,000
1-bedroom apartments from £153,750 for a 25% share of £615,000
In the beating heart of Zone 1, City Angel connects leafy, lively Islington with the tech start-ups, bars and restaurants of Old Street. You’ll find City Angel just a stone’s throw from both the high street and the picturesque waterways of Regent’s Canal, so living here you’ll be tucked away in a sanctuary of calm but within easy reach of all the area has to offer.
All homes feature contemporary kitchens, modern fittings and fixtures along with underfloor heating throughout. Spacious living areas are connected to private outside space with the majority overlooking the landscaped communal podium garden, providing the perfect environment for relaxation.
Residents of City Angel will have access to The Regents Club, 250 City Road’s exclusive suite of luxurious onsite facilities. These include a gym, spa, swimming pool, sauna, yoga studio, concierge, and residents’ lounge, with even more to come in 2024.
Register your interest to book your viewing appointment.
Kick off 2024 with a stylish new home at City Angel in Islington. Save up to £2,400 on service charge payments and enjoy access to the exclusive suite of onsite facilities when securing your dream new home.Register your interest
Residents of City Angel will have access to The Regents Club, 250 City Road’s exclusive suite of onsite facilities.
- Spa (luxury treatments available at an additional cost)
- Swimming pool & sauna
- Yoga studio
- Residents lounge
With more to come in 2024*
- Business lounge
- Reading room
- Games room
- Screening room
*2024 is the estimated completion date and is subject to change
Find out more about these impressive facilities in the brochure below.City Angel - Amenities
At City Angel, it’s all about connections and convenience.
Cancel the commute, wave goodbye to the suburbs – this is how London-living was meant to be. You’re freed up, ready for a reboot and ready to enjoy all that the City has to offer including Islington, Shoreditch, the City, Clerkenwell, the East End; all within easy reach, with Old Street station 10 minutes walk and Angel tube station 11 minutes away.
One or two stops from Angel, and you’ve arrived at one of the UK’s biggest rail hubs, King’s Cross, St Pancras International and Euston. A few stops south and you’re at London Bridge: the Shard, Borough Market, trains to Gatwick. Or the Jubilee line to Canary Wharf for that morning meeting.
CGI are indicative only and property of Berkeley Homes. Show home images are indicative only. Travel times taken from Google Maps.
- Light brown oak laminate flooring to hallways, kitchen/living/dining room and bedrooms
- Manually operated fabric roller blinds in graphite grey to all windows
- Polished chrome ironmongery
- Painted white wooden doors
- White satinwood finish to woodwork and skirting
- White paint finish to walls and ceilings throughout
- Contemporary high gloss Euro Cucina handleless kitchen
- Composite stone worktops in grey with matching upstand & splashback
- Stainless steel undermounted sink Single lever chrome mixer tap
- Zanussi integrated electric glass ceramic hob
- Bosch built-in single oven Elica extractor hood
- Zanussi Integrated fridge freezer with 267 litre capacity
- Beko 10-place settings slimline fully integrated dishwasher
- 30 litre triple recycling bin
- Large format Porcelanosa stone floor and wall tiles with stainless steel trims
- Inset white bath with removable bath panel and part fixed shower screen
- Hansgrohe polished chrome dual control mixer tap
- Hansgrohe chrome wall mounted shower head with adjustable bar
- Twyford WC with soft close seat and concealed cistern
- Twyford square semi-recessed hand basin with polished chrome mixer tap and pop-up waste
- Fixed over bath clothes drier Chrome electric heated towel rail
- Tidy Dry rack in select bathrooms
- Built-in wardrobe to main bedroom with matt white sliding soft close doors, full-width chrome hanging rail and LED strip lighting
- Concierge service
- Tiled entrance lobby
- Wi-Fi enabled podium gardens
- Secure bike storage
- BEKO Washer Dryer located in storage cupboard
- Recessed low energy LED downlighters in white in kitchen, bathroom and hallway
- Pendant lighting to bedrooms and living rooms
- Under cabinet LED strip lighting to kitchen wall units
- White switches and sockets
- TV connection points to living room and bedroom/sleeping area
- Pre-wired for Virgin media and Sky Q
- Hyperoptic internet connection
- MVHR system
- Solid entrance door with multi-point lock
- Access to apartments via audio visual door entry system
- Mains operated smoke detectors
- 12-year NHBC warranty cover
- 2-year defect warranty from practical completion date
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer available for reservations on plots 207 Siena House, 308 Siena House, 407 Siena House, 205 Siena House, 305 Siena House, 602 Siena House (Block 7) only, between 1 December and 31 January 2024. Service charge paid incentive available per household. Value of incentive capped at £1,900 for studio apartments and £2,400 for 1-bed apartments. To receive the incentive, you must complete on your home by 30 March 2024. The total value of the incentive is capped as a one-off sum which will be made available by way of deduction from monies due at completion of the purchase. Additional T&Cs, affordability and eligibility criteria may apply. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers. Speak to a member of our sales team for more details.