Over 95% Sold - Shared Ownership homes in Bow, E3
Final Shared Ownership homes with waterfront views
In partnership with Mount Anvil this stylish collection of homes offers unbeatable quality for those looking to secure a sought-after location just moments away from the City. Located where the three waters of Bow Creek, the River Lea and Limehouse Cut meet in the heart of East London.
• Resident roof terrace, raised gardens & private balconies
• 24-hour concierge
• State-of-the-art cinema room
• 6-min walk to Bromley-by-bow tube
• Nearby DLR accesses the City or Canary Wharf in 12 minutes
Reserve now with a 10% deposit from £11,313
Reserve any of our final apartments by 31 March to get this limited time offer.
Register your interest and speak to our sales team for more information.
Save over £930 per month when you buy through Shared Ownership at Three Waters compared to renting in the area.
A 2-bedroom apartment at Three Waters has an average monthly cost of £1,761, compared to £2,691 renting a similar property in the local area.*
*Data sourced from Rightmove, 03/11/2023
Three new buildings rise above the meeting point of the River Lea, Bow Creek and the Limehouse Cut. The architecture reflects the industrial heritage of this conservation area. Traditional red brick façades and pitched roofs echo the historic wharves and warehouses of the east London context.
Every aspect of Three Waters has been designed to make the most of the waterfront location. The raised garden, the roof terrace, the private balconies, even the three buildings themselves; each element is cleverly arranged to offer you far-reaching views of the water, benefiting the well-being of you and your family and creating a tranquil space to call home.
THE SHARED OWNERSHIP COLLECTION
Be one of the first residents to move in to Three Waters. The Shared Ownership Collection comprises one, two and three-bedroom apartments.
Within, the 24-hour concierge, state-of-the-art screening room and exclusive social space come together as the focal point of the community. With direct riverside access, it’s the gateway to Three Waters.
Every aspect of the kitchen layout has been
individually designed to maximise space and storage
- Pale grey handle less kitchen units and
underside LED strip lighting to wall units
- Egger anthracite metal rock laminate worktop
with matching upstand splashback
- Under mounted single bowl stainless steel
sink with brushed nickel mixer tap
- Smeg touch glass electric hob with
integrated extractor fan
- Smeg integrated multifunction oven under
touch glass electric hob with integrated
extractor fan to selected apartments**
- Smeg integrated high level multifunction
oven and microwave with electric grill to
tall units in selected apartments**
- Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
- Amtico Spacia White Ash Finish with
aluminium trim threshold where applicable
The materials and colours in the bathroom deliver calming contrast. Grey concrete and matt black
combine for an elegant finish
- Fully tiled grey concrete effect shower room with wide length chrome shower mixer shower mixer and shower screen to selected apartments**
- Grey tiled concrete effect bathroom unit compromising mirrored cabinet with LED lighting underneath, set above white wash basin to main bathrooms
- Large bespoke mirror to all other bathrooms/ensuites
- WC with dual flush chrome push plate
- Chrome heated towel rail
** Applies to selected apartments only, please see floorplans and speak to sales advisor for further information
- White painted internal doors with timber edge detail
- White painted square-edge skirtings and architraves
- Chrome finish ironmongery throughout.
- Walls and ceilings finished in white matt emulsion paint
- Timber and concrete-effect flooring with herringbone pattern to open-plan entrance hall, kitchen, living room and dining areas
- Cormar Carpet finish to all bedrooms
- Wardrobe to master bedrooms with smoked mirror sliding doors. Includes hanging rail and high-level shelf
- Energy efficient LED ceiling downlighters in hallways, living, kitchen, dining room, bedrooms and bathrooms
- White finish switches and sockets throughout
- Television (terrestrial and satellite) points to principal reception room and bedrooms. Located to living area in studios
- Facility for Sky Q (subject to contract and connection). Telephone and data points to living space and master bedroom
- High speed 1GB enabled HyperOptic broadband available (subject to connection)
- Zanussi Washer/dryer located within utility cupboard
- Shaver points in all bathrooms
- Heating and hot water from energy centre with metered supplies to all apartments
- Radiators with localised thermostatic control throughout
- Electric heated towel rail to bath and shower rooms
- Whole home ventilation system
- Smart meter provided to each home
- 24-hour concierge
- Cinema room
- Landscaped gardens
- Semi-covered rooftop terrace
- Postbox corridor
- Landscaping designed to encourage biodiversity
- Mixed recycling facilities provided
- Audio/Visual entry system to individual apartments
- Power point provided to all apartments for wireless intruder alarm to be fitted later by purchaser
- Apartments provided with mains supply heat and smoke detectors and fitted with battery back-up, domestic fire sprinkler system
- Multi-point locking and door viewer to apartment entrance doors
- 24-hour concierge services and monitored CCTV.
- Fob access control to main entrance lobbies
- All apartments benefit from a ten year
NHBC Buildmark Warranty
- 2-year defect warranty (from time of PC: May 2022)
Terms and Conditions
*For full incentive terms and conditions, please visit our offers page.