Our Awards at Peabody
Peabody has been at the forefront of providing affordable housing in London for over 160 years. We have received many awards and accolades for our stylish and innovative homes in and around London.
As an award-winning house builder, we are immensely proud to have received several awards and recognition in areas such as housing design and architecture, marketing, digital innovation and community regeneration.
Six wins at the 2023 Evening Standard Awards
The 2023 edition of the Evening Standard New Homes Awards was very special for Peabody New Homes as we celebrated 6 wins. Southmere, part of the regeneration of Thamesmead, won Best First-time Buyer Home Award. We also saw 5 of our developments receive highly commended awards:
- Best Family Home – Sydenham Grove
- Best Out of London Home – Newman Place
- Best Shared Ownership Home – Willow Walk
- Best Shared Ownership Development – Southmere
- Best Regeneration Project – St John’s Way
These awards are recognition of excellence in delivering great places for people to live.Learn more about Peabody's winning developments
Southmere & Abbey Corner win at First Time Buyer Readers' Awards
Two of our developments were awarded Highly Commended prizes at the 2023 First Time Buyer Readers’ Awards.
The First Time Buyer Readers' Awards are decided by public vote, making these awards one of the most acclaimed in the industry.
learn more about Peabody's winning developments
An award winning developer
Being a trustworthy housing developer at the forefront of providing affordable housing in London for over 160 years, we have achieved a great deal of success in producing homes that people love to live in. Our achievements have continued to be recognised and reflected by the awards we've won over several years. Some of our awards include:
- WhatHouse Awards - Best Starter Home Scheme - Southmere (Silver)
- British Home Awards - Apartment Development of the year - Motion
- Evening Standard New Homes Awards - Best Regeneration Project - Southmere
- Evening Standard New Homes Awards - Best Family Home - The Pomeroy
- Property Marketing Awards - Property Marketing Team of the Year
- Property Marketing Awards - Best Use of Film (Highly Commended)
- Property Marketing Awards - Best Use of PR including Social Media Campaigns (Highly Commended)
- First Time Buyer Reader's Awards - Best First Time Buyer Apartment: Southmere (Highly Commended)
- Evening Standard New Homes Awards - Best Shared Ownership Home: Stonelea Gardens
- Evening Standard New Homes Awards - Best Family Home: Stonelea Gardens
- Evening Standard New Homes Awards - Best Large Development: Fish Island Village
- Evening Standard New Homes Awards - Best Regeneration Project: Fish Island Village (Highly Commended)
- Evening Standard New Homes Awards - Overall Grand Prix Winner: Fish Island Villages.
Discover ways to buy with award winning Peabody
Search our Homes
Peabody New Homes offer Shared Ownership and Private Sale homes across London and the Home Counties.
George Peabody, a social visionary and philanthropist, set up The Peabody Donation Fund (later known as The Peabody Trust) in 1862 as his contribution to supporting low rent housing, which made provisions for low-income families to live in homes they could afford.
Our new values, principles and behaviours will put customers at the heart and provide the foundation for the culture of our new organisation.