A collection of new apartments in Deptford, SE14
SCENE IT. LOVE IT. BUY IT.
Final 2-bedroom duplex apartment available for £575,000
The Scene is located just by Charlottenburg Park in vibrant Deptford. Only moments away from New Cross Station, 1 stop away from London Bridge and with fast connections to Canary Wharf, The Scene is perfectly situated to make the most of living in South-East London.
These Evening Standard Award-winning homes have been carefully designed with spacious living spaces, exceptional finishes and integrated appliances and all come with a private garden for you to call home.
Love living and shopping local
At the heart of the neighbourhood is the thriving Deptford Market Yard, home to several boutiques, restaurants, bars, and cafés, all infused with the area's independent spirit. Residents aren't short on inspiration with interiors and lifestyle specialists aplenty to help realise their vision.
Check out Forest at Market Yard, experts in plants and products to bring nature into your home. Alternatively, a quick trip to Greenwich will really get the juices flowing with a huge array of independent shops and high-street brands to choose from.
Food, drink and going out in Deptford
Alive with possibility night or day, Deptford is home to an eclectic mix of eateries, bars and nightspots. Whatever your flavour, the neighbourhood has something for you. From authentic Jamaican food and Cocktails at Buster Mantis, tropical café vibes at Isla Ray, to a more traditional dining experience, and a taste of Italy in South London, check out the highly regarded Marcella on Deptford High Street.
Deptford’s unique creative culture is on show almost everywhere you look. The streets are adorned with eyecatching public art that provides the perfect set dressing for the many local artisan boutiques, businesses and galleries. From vibrant exhibition space and café, Deptford Does Art to award-winning hair salon The Bohemians, Deptford’s independent spirit is fully in evidence.
Royal Parks and open spaces
Situated at the edge of a park, one of the most pleasing aspects of life at The Scene is easy access to open spaces offering places to pause, think, relax and exercise.
Nearby, Greenwich Park and Observatory Gardens dominates the wider local area both in terms of green space and its stunning panoramic views. To the north, the Thames weaves its way through London, opening up vistas to the impressive skyline of Canary Wharf across the river. Burgess Park and Peckham Rye to the west of Deptford complete the ring of green spaces that orbit the development.
Telephone: 020 3773 8654
- Modern handle-less kitchen by Brandt in putty concrete pearl grey
- Silestone stone-effect work surface in snow white with matching upstand
- Single undermounted satin steel bowl sink with mixer tap in stainless steel
- Bosch electrical hob with integrated Bosch oven and microwave
- Integrated Bosch fridge/freezer (70/30 size split), dishwasher and integrated waste and recycling bin
- Free-standing Bosch washer/dryer to hallway cupboards
- Recessed LED down lights and Amtico white ash wood-effect flooring
(Images are CGI and indicative)
- Built-in wardrobes to the master bedroom
- Soft grey carpet to bedrooms in Atlantic Seal
- Energy efficient pendant lighting
- Steel bath in white with wall mounted bath/shower mixer tap and control
- Frameless glass shower screen
- Semi-recessed handwash basin with chrome mixer tap and base cabinet
- WC pan with concealed cistern and polished chrome dual flush push button to wall
- Half mirrored cabinet above the vanity worktop and sink
- Polished chrome heated towel rails
- Large format tiles in deep natural white to the floor and selected walls
- Recessed LED down lights
- Video entry system with handset
- Sprinkler system fitted throughout apartments and duplexes
- Wired smoke and heat detectors
- Multi-lock door with security chain and spy hole
- 250- year lease
- 10-year NHBC warranty
- Underfloor heating throughout apartments and ground and upper floor of duplexes
- Glass door to main entrance / lobby area
- High quality, durable carpeting and floor finishes throughout
- Heating and hot water provided by central plant and charged separately (apartments and duplexes only)
- Television (terrestrial and satellite) points with Sky+ provisions to living room and master bedroom*
- Landline telephone and BT fibre optic data points to living room*
- Zipcar car club available nearby (not exclusive to residents)^
- Wheelchair friendly homes available.