1 and 2-bedroom luxury homes for sale in Notting Hill
Brand new Shared Ownership homes for sale in Notting Hill
Where city living meets village life
Introducing The Auria, a collection of 1 & 2-bedroom private sale homes and 1-bedroom Shared Ownership apartments in London's trendy Notting Hill. This prestigious multi-award-winning development on Portobello Road is in one of London's most famous and desirable residential neighbourhoods.
1-bedroom private sale homes available from £675,000
2-bedroom private sale duplexes available from £1.385m
2-bedroom apartments now fully reserved
1-bedroom Shared Ownership apartments coming soon
Register your interest today to book a viewing.
Our 2-bedroom apartments are fully reserved! Our stunning 1-bedroom apartments and 2-bedroom duplexes are available to reserve.
1-bedroom apartments available from £675,000
2-bedroom apartments fully reserved
Don't miss out on your dream home. Register your interest for more information and to book a viewing.
Contact number: 02073023954
Famous internationally and cherished locally, Notting Hill is a captivating London village neighbourhood with a personality all of its own.
Renowned for its independent, free spirited and creative approach to life, Notting Hill is a constantly evolving neighbourhood; one where the culture and cuisine has been shaped by the broad mix of people who live here.
Discover Moroccan cafés and Portuguese patisseries sitting alongside Michelin-starred restaurants, and luxury designer boutiques rubbing shoulders with vintage fashion shops. The eclectic array of places to shop, drink and dine is impressive and all are set against the backdrop of the iconic Portobello Road.
The Auria’s prime Zone 2 location offers excellent connections to the rest of London and beyond.
There are three tube stations within walking distance of The Auria; Ladbroke Grove, Westbourne Park (both on the Circle and Hammersmith & City lines) and Notting Hill Gate (Central, Circle & District lines).
Heathrow Airport is easily accessible by road or from Paddington using the Elizabeth Line or the Heathrow Express. The Elizabeth Line also offers a high-speed 3-minute journey to the designer boutiques at Bond Street and beyond.
*Journey times are approximate and taken from TFL.gov.uk, Google Maps and Walkit
Homes overlooking the iconic Portobello Road
Notting Hill is one of London’s most famous and desirable residential neighbourhoods. An area with a strong sense of community, a vibrant cosmopolitan charm, and a truly village-like feel that sets it apart from any other place in London.
Enjoy the buzz of Portobello living. These luxury one and two-bedroom homes are set within an architecturally distinctive mansion building designed by award-winning architects, Conran and Partners. All homes feature private outdoor space with enticing views over the world-renowned Portobello Road.Portobello Edition Brochure
Homes overlooking Athlone Gardens
Enjoy the tranquillity of parkside living. These luxury one and two-bedroom apartments and duplexes are set within an architecturally distinctive mansion building designed by world-renowned architects, Conran and Partners.
All homes within the Park Edition feature private outdoor space with relaxing views over Athlone Gardens – the large park at the heart of the development.Park Edition Brochure
Enjoy the tranquillity of parkside living.
These luxury one and two-bedroom garden residences are set within an architecturally distinctive mansion building designed by world-renowned architects, Conran and Partners, and face the new park – Athlone Gardens.
Each villa features an attractive landscaped garden
viding a secluded urban oasis. The two bedroom home also boast a courtyard terrace leading from the master bedroom. The abundant private outside space combineith the scenic views across the park, ensures you enjoythe best of outdoor living from the comfort of home.
Spectacular amenities coming soon
Enjoy luxury apartment living at The Auria made all the more tempting by the exciting range of premium amenities on the horizon.
- Co-working space
- Courtyard garden
- Residents' gym
- Residents' services
- Flexible commercial spaces
*Amenities subject to change.
The Portobello Square project is divided into three separate phases with The Auria forming the second part of phase 2.
Phase 1 and the first part of phase 2 are now complete and have, to date, received many awards for the design, overall vision and sustainability profile.
The collection of mews houses, townhouses and four mansion blocks built within this phase are already well established in the wider neighbourhood and have created a thriving place to live.
Phase 3 is the final stage of the development, which will mark the overall completion of Portobello Square.
A multi-award winning development in London's trendy Notting Hill.
The success of Portobello Square is far reaching. It has transformed this part of Portobello Road creating stylish new homes, spaces for new shops, cafés and restaurants and a more integrated community, allowing the development to fit seamlessly within what is already a creative and lively urban area.
There are countless reasons to invest in this exciting and iconic neighbourhood.
- 6.2% growth in average property price in Notting Hill over the past 5 years
- 46% greater than the average London property price in W10
- £1.3m average value of an apartment in Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
*Property price statistics taken from Savills Land Registry, May 2022WHY BUY IN NOTTING HILL
- Apartment entrance door in walnut veneer
- Internal white doors with 4 satin chrome ironmongery
- External wall light to all balconies
- Luxury Vinyl tile flooring (LVT)
- Symphony kitchen cabinets
- Undermounted 1.5 sink
- Silestone worktops with drainage grooves
- Glass splashback to underside of wall units
- Single oven for 1 and 2-bedroom apartments
- Double oven for 3-bedroom mews houses
- Built-in microwave
- 4 ring induction hob
- Extractor hood
- Integrated 70/30 fridge freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Freestanding washer/dryer housed in utility cupboard
- Carpet to floors
- Built-in wardrobes to bedrooms one and two
- Luxury Vinyl Tile flooring (LTV)
- Minoli ceramic wall tiles
- Bespoke mirrored cabinet with shelving and integrated lighting
- Slimline semi-countertop wash basin
- Single lever tap in Chrome
- Shaver socket
- Wall mounted WC with concealed cistern and dual flush plate
- Bath with double screen to main bathrooms
- Fixed shower head and hand shower in brushed chrome finish in bathrooms and ensuites
- Shower set in brushed chrome finish (3 outlets in main bathrooms, 2 outlets in ensuites)
- Low profile shower tray and sliding door with chrome finish in ensuites
- Heated towel rails in chrome finish in bathrooms and ensuites
- LED downlights throughout
- Concealed LED lights to underside of kitchen units
- Smart control lighting
- Smart home interaction and remote access application
- Telephone / TV points
- Video entry system
- Aico smoke and heat detectors