Brand new Shared Ownership homes for sale in Essex
Your beautiful new home awaits at Bardfield Meadows
Reserve your new home with only £9,625 deposit*!
Bardfield Meadows is a collection of just six 2 & 3-bedroom homes all available through Shared Ownership. The homes have been thoughtfully designed to ensure high-quality living standards and each house is created with the perfect finishing touches with you in mind.
Nestled in North Essex, you will find one of England’s most charming and photographed villages, Finchingfield. Popular for its picturesque views, idyllic rural settings and historic buildings there is so much to choose from in the local area. For families looking to settle into life in the village countryside, this development has a great selection of local amenities and schools to offer nearby.
For a limited time only, we’re reducing our reservation fee by 50%, from £500 to £250.* Register your interest today to find out more and to book an appointment with our Sales Team.
For a limited time only, we're reducing our reservation fee from £500 to £250 for customers who complete an affordability assessment and go on to reserve.*
The assessment with our panel mortgage advisor Meridian Mortgages takes around 15 minutes and will help you find the right home for your budget.
Register your interest to find out more.
Finchingfield, Essex, CM7 4LL
Contact: 0137 129 0080
It’s pretty fetching in Finchingfield
There is a plethora of outstanding open spaces for you to enjoy and adventure into. Experience the alluring greenery in your immediate surroundings, and explore the charming Finchingfield village at your doorstep.
When it comes to places to eat and drink, you are spoilt for choice in Finchingfield with an array of restaurants, independent cafes and pubs to choose from. Enjoy Essex’s longest play trail offering a range of adrenaline-inducing activities at the Great Notley Country Park or take a nice peaceful walk and unwind after a long week at work at the Hoppit Mead Local Nature Reserve or the Braintree & Bocking Public Gardens.
- Contemporary Symphony kitchen cabinet units
- Integrated appliances to include Hotpoint induction hob, single oven, cooker hood and extractor, Zanussi washing machine (washer/dryer)
- Zanussi fridge/freezer
- Stainless steel sink with contemporary brushed steel mixer tap
- Karndean flooring in bathrooms, WC’S and Kitchen/diners
- Spotlights in kitchen
- Contemporary sanitaryware
- Shower with sliding rail
- Full height tiling to bath/shower enclosure
- Chrome towel rail
- Tidy dry pull out clothes line over bath
- Glass framed shower screen
- Shaver light with push plate and socket to bathrooms
- Multipoint locking mechanism to all single external doors
- High efficiency double glazed UPVC windows, with matching patio doors or aluminium bifold doors (where applicable)
- Fitted Smoke and heat detectors
- Mains wired doorbell
- Magnolia Matt paint finish to all internal walls
- Ceilings in Matt White finish
- White gloss finish to all woodwork
- Fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Timber flooring in living area
- Carpet to all other areas
- Pendant light fittings to bedrooms, living room, stairs and landing
- Radiators fitted throughout with heating controls and thermostats
- Rotary driers fitted and paved patios in private gardens
- External lighting to front and rear of property
- Turf to rear gardens
- Air Source heat pump
Shared Ownership is a part buy/part rent scheme, designed as a stepping stone for first time buyers looking to get onto the property ladder.
You can buy an initial share of 25% to 75% of the value of a property, which you can pay for with a mortgage.
You will then pay a subsidised rent on the share you don’t buy and a monthly service charge.About Shared Ownership
*Reduced reservation fee offer available on selected Peabody developments only for customers who have completed an affordability assessment prior to their viewing. We recommend completing this with Peabody’s recommended independent mortgage advisors, however customers may use an independent mortgage advisor of their choice. Offer valid for reservations taken between 17/11/2023 and 31/12/2023.
*2-bedroom house deposit (£9,625) figure based on 10% of a 25% share of the home £96,250 (full market value £385,000) *3-bedroom house deposit (£12,250) figure based on 10% of a 25% share of the home £122,500 (full market value £490,000)
*Images are computer generated and indicative of a typical Peabody New Homes show home.